**About This Item**
A shabby chic wooden kitchen work table loaded with Thanksgiving dishes: turkey, canned cranberry sauce, gravy, pumpkin pie, fresh vegetables like peas, potatoes and green beans, cornbread stuffing ingredients, mashed potatoes and more!
The table measures 5-5/8″ wide by 2-1/2″ high by 2-5/8″ deep.
1:12 or 1″
**Included in This Listing**
– 1 shabby chic handpainted wooden kitchen work table in olive green and dark brown
– 1 handsculpted polymer clay raw turkey on a metal roasting pan, ready to be stuffed
– 1 handsculpted polymer clay pumpkin pie in a metal pie tin on a ceramic cake stand
– 1 glass measuring cup filled with gravy
– 1 glass bowl filled with stuffing ingredients – cornbread, carrots, onions and celery – with a spoon
– 1 can of cranberry sauce
– 1 basket of handsculpted polymer clay green beans
– 1 pot with handsculpted polymer clay mashed potatoes and a spatula
– 1 wooden bowl filled with handsculpted polymer clay shelled peas
– 1 wooden cutting board with handsculpted polymer clay shelled peas and peeled potatoes
– 1 gingham kitchen towel
– 1 vegetable peeler
– 1 loose handsculpted polymer clay potato
– 1 cornucopia filled with polymer clay flowers, leaves, berries and cattails
– 1 muslin sack with handsculpted polymer clay potatoes
– 1 basket with a gingham towel and 3 loaves of handsculpted polymer clay bread
Items are not attached to the table, so they can be rearranged to your liking.
Only the items listed above are included. Any other furniture, decorations, serving ware or other food pictured are NOT included.
These items are not edible! These items are for serious adult collectors only. They are collectibles made for display and decorative purposes only. They are not toys and should not be given to small children as they pose a choking hazard. Made in a smoke-free home studio.
Please be sure to read this listing carefully for everything that is included and the size. If you have any questions about the item, please don’t hesitate to convo me before purchase.
Thanks for looking! Hit “Zoom” to see larger photos for even more detail!