Much like my farmhouse-inspired laundry room, this bathroom roombox started with a Pinterest board and a vision of a neutral, soothing space to relax and unwind. I began work on this over a year ago, and it sat unfinished save for a few details. Sometimes, when inspiration isn’t coming, I walk away from a project for a while before going back to it with a new sense of direction. That’s definitely what happened here, and I’m so glad I finally got around to finishing it!
I made most of the details myself, but I have a list of other resources at the bottom of the post if you are looking for certain supplies.
Let’s take a tour, shall we?
Sources for other special items I didn’t make myself:
- Bath wall sign, Dove bottle and shower pouf – GeniesMiniHouseShop
- Silver lantern – IslandTradingCo
- Napping kitty – JMDS Miniatures
- Bathtub and faucet – DabbleDibs
- Vanity mirror – Melvin’s Miniatures
- Countertop mirror – MyMiniatureEmporium
- Hand soap set – Shepherd Miniatures
- Shower stall kit – 3StarStudioArts
- Roombox kit – ScaledRealmMinis
- Floor tile pattern – ChloeMiniHome
- Shower wall and floor tile patterns – JessicaCloeMinis
I hope you enjoyed this look inside my little farmhouse bathroom roombox!